Tornos is a manufacturer of automatic turning machines, and is a pioneer of sliding head-stock technology.
Tornos primarily manufactures CNC single-spindle sliding head-stock machines, multi-spindle machines with numerical or CAM control, and machining centers for complex parts requiring high precision.
Automatic turning machines with a complete standard equipment package at a competitive price. Simple and ergonomic, the Swiss GT range offers easy access to all tool positions. It is easy to use and maintain thanks in particular to its automatic lubrication unit, a swarf tray and a high volume removable oil pan. Available in three diameters—32 mm for the Swiss GT 32, 25.4 mm for the Swiss GT 26 and 13 mm for the Swiss GT 13—the line is specifically designed to drive your successful production of long and short turned parts.
- Ergonomic and modular
- Operation with or without guide bush
- B axis
- Simultaneous 5-axis machining (option)
- Modular tooling system on rear platten
- Attractive price
- Simple to set/adjust
- Quality and precision
The SwissNano was designed to meet the demand for small workpieces requiring very high precision. For example, its kinematics enable the machine to produce two thirds of watch movement components, from the simple to the most complex,including cutting ,with excellent finishes. Its capability extends beyond horological applications to include any type of workpiece requiring extreme quality and precision. The kinematic structure was designed for exemplary balance and thermal management enables the operating temperature to be achieved very rapidly.
- The highest precision on the market
- Unique kinematics enabling turning, drilling, cutting/deburring and roughing/finishing operations
- Excellent accessibility for easy setting operations
- Horological standard precision
- Fixed/rotating guide bush or operation without guide bush
- Minimal footprint: 1.1 m in front of the machine with bar feeder and width 0.65 m